Friday, August 20, 2010

ERRRR...


Should i be happy or wat...
It's about 12:30AM and my sister is asleep early today. but i'm still gonna sleep the normal time. Then i start hearing these 'ahh~' sounds coming from somewhere inside the house. Most likely just another one of those sleeptalking skills my dimwitted helper has. But then it repeatedly continued and there were more 'ahh~''s following the 'ahh~'s. And as u can see, the houses in Hong Kong has some REALLYYYY thin walls. As in they're not concrete. Just 2 pieces of thin wood. Not very soundproof right? Right. And i can hear EVERRYTHINGGG 'AHH~''S VERRY CLEEARLY. it is VERY CLEAR TO ME THAT THE SOUND IS NOT COMING FROM ABOVE ME (which is where my helper sleeps) IT IS COMING FROM THE WALL IN FRONT OF ME (my parent's room).

I'm terrified. =_= no kidding, i was scared the shit outta me. Cuz it's just me hearing this. No one else. And then i heard someone run out of the room and into the bathroom and taking a bath (?). But it was a very quick one. OHHH MYY GODDDD never once in my life am i so terrified of my parents. Just imagining my parents alrdy makes me OHEMGEE.

like, i've always wanted a younger sibling, but they don't hafta show me the process of it T.T
and y r they doing it NOW and not when she was still young and when both me and my sis begged for one?? AND WHY DO IT WHEN SHE KNOWS MY SISTER IS ASLEEP AND THAT I'M NOT AND THAT THE WALL IS SUPER THIN AND THAT HER ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND THAT MY COMPUTER IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WALL???

AND I'M TERRIFIED CUZ JUST A WEEK AGO MY PARENTS GOT INTO A FIGHT AND MY MOM MOVED OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS AND FINALLY CAME BACK. DO THEY SERIOUSLY MEND RELATIONSHIPS THAT FAST??? I'M TERRIFIED CUZ I LIVED MY LIFE THINKING THAT MY PARENTS WOULD GET INTO A SERIOUS PROBLEM ONE DAY BECAUSE THEY FIGHT EVERYDAY BUT... wtf...

and i hav PROOF THAT THEY R DOING IT cuz i HEARD ALL THOSE SOUND EFFECTS AND BED WIGGLING AND MY DAD'S VOICE AND SOMEONE RUSHING OUTTA THE ROOM AND GOING INTO THE SECOND FLOOR BATHROOM (which only me and my sister and my mom r allowed to use) TAKING A QUICK SHOWER. OH YEAH. THAT WAS DEFINITELY SEX.

I'MMM TERRRIFIEDDDD
one thing i know for sure is that tomorrow i am just gonna tell me parents i slept at 12. period.
The end.

No comments: