Monday, June 22, 2009

Don't Know

i DON'T KNOW WAT TO WRITEEE. HELPPPPPPPP. 我好想跳樓死啊~~~~~~ jkjk.
yo ppl moi listening to anime ops and endings. tell u wat. it's rly good. u can go to my utube channel (figureskatingbug) and u can find one of my lists with abt 40 songs. they're my jap song lists~~i hav 5 lists. one i no longer use. another one is with songs with languages other than jap and eng. and another is soundtracks, another is eng, and another is jap. just click one that ses "Music that I Love 2" and there it is~~~~
so how's summer?
missing skool life alrdy T.T
i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I'M GOING 4 SUMMER. at first they sed, "okee... it's decided~~ in June 26 we're going to Canada~~" and then later they sed, "okee.... it's decided~~ in July 17 we're going to China (sumwhere i forgot T.T)" and then NOW my mom's like, "LET'S GO TO CEBU ON JULY SUMWHERE!!!" and i'm like WTF????


I am the following:

pathetic
stupid
crazy
-----dying-----
bored
a GIRL
a human
an animal
ugly
missing you~~
-----dead-----

接接到你媽資訊問號之內在乎很在乎很在乎很在乎很在乎很在乎 <---- randomness can kill

5好在這個summer死wo!!!

Dying,
陳(9方 doesn't hav my middle chinese character!!)略

No comments: